Thread: WEC Race 2018 6 Hours of Silverstone
View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2018, 09:07 (Ref:3844570)   #72
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm another that doesn't get the dislike of Silverstone from trackside. I attended the ILMC race there and thought it was great. I found the view from trackside alright tbh. It's not as good as Donington or Knockhill, but it was far better than Daytona, Long Beach and some parts of Le Mans as well frankly.

The wind was my biggest complaint, and I understand the walking is a lot for many, although if you plan your route then it shouldn't be too bad. It does need access tunnels, but we did the whole circuit over the course of the race because we planned it correctly.