View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2008, 20:19 (Ref:2260512)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills
Not sure who posted that but I don't really see the point of posting the 6 Hour entry list as this has been circulated already. If someone wants it to go here PM me and I will email it. But shouldn't this be just about cars/drivers doing other races?
No, the idea is for a composite list of 10/10s posters. Not everyone will go to the Roadbook/Redwater site. And what other races are you doing roger? (Its not posted on the site yet).

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 30 Jul 2008 at 20:33.