View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2020, 14:32 (Ref:3957228)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Frankly I don't advocate EVs for all. In my circumstances a long range vehicle (350ish miles) is good enough. Plus the savings on fuel etc. make sense. I've got approximately 10 years of driving left so with a home charger I'd be fine.

Towns are the big problem since not everyone can install a charger especially on a row of town houses.

The big worry is depreciation. Whatever you buy now will be worthless in ten years either because the batteries are dead, or nobody will be able to afford to run a ICE vehicle.