Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2018, 10:58 (Ref:3805448)   #213
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Anyone seen one of these before? I bought it quite a few years ago. (I may have posted pics of it before). Its a desk set comprising a letter opener, pen holder, two pens and a pencil and a notepad and holder. All in a nice leather (or leather-effect, I don't know) box made by Richard SA from Saumur. It's not race-related, and I imagine they made lots with different 'medals' inserted for various French towns. It's not silver, but stainless steel, by the look of it.... It's never been used.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4597.jpg   IMG_4598.jpg