View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2023, 16:57 (Ref:4143603)   #1222
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
I know it doesn't really matter, but One Motorsport has got to be the most boring name for a team I have ever heard. It reminds me of 'Racing Point' in Formula 1. I'm not sure what the marketing appeal of such a dull name is, although I didn't like BTC either as it sounded too much like BTCC (and I would be interested to know what BTC actually stood for).

But more importantly, who will the drivers be? If rumours are true about the join with Aiden Moffat racing, it would be good to see Moffat in a Civic alongside Cook, while Gamble and Proctor would also be good drivers to add to the team. Jack Goff has also been rumoured although I think this is unlikely, and I would love for Jason Plato to stay for another year. I also wonder if Plato might race for Team Dynamics in place of Rowbottom if he moves to Toyota as has been rumoured. Could that also be the place for Mat Jackson's long-awaited return?