View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2023, 11:12 (Ref:4185559)   #7
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've finally got round to reading your 2023 edition. Congrats on getting it published so early this time!

A very splendid read as always, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You can thank Ramona for discovering Boulangerie Feuillette, she spotted it in 2018 or 2019 (the years all seem to merge, so can't be sure). So I took Tony there for breakfasts in 2021 and he loved it too. It's a perfect place for breakfast, as you say.

T23 - it's all about the location and view, more immersive in terms of following the race, which (for me) outweighs the excellent facilities and creature comforts of T17. I'm not a photographer, as you know, but I'm in agreement (now) that sitting higher up is better. I was row J last year and chose to go higher when selecting my 2024 seats.

Hopefully see a little more of the 'Croutons' next year!