View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2023, 11:02 (Ref:4185819)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I've finally got round to reading your 2023 edition. Congrats on getting it published so early this time!

A very splendid read as always, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You can thank Ramona for discovering Boulangerie Feuillette, she spotted it in 2018 or 2019 (the years all seem to merge, so can't be sure). So I took Tony there for breakfasts in 2021 and he loved it too. It's a perfect place for breakfast, as you say.

T23 - it's all about the location and view, more immersive in terms of following the race, which (for me) outweighs the excellent facilities and creature comforts of T17. I'm not a photographer, as you know, but I'm in agreement (now) that sitting higher up is better. I was row J last year and chose to go higher when selecting my 2024 seats.

Hopefully see a little more of the 'Croutons' next year!
The Feuillette is just perfect for breakfasting. Easy to get to and you only have to fall over twice (well, almost!) to get into the circuit from there.

I just can't get over the crippling discomfort of the seats in T23. It's a great location, that's for sure, but those seats....! It's strange as I first sat in it way way back in 1992 when it was the 'Maison Blanche' grandstand and I thought the seats were more spaced and had backs but having looked back to a couple of photos I took at the time, it seems they were/did not.

I daresay we'll see you next year, presumably with Ramona this time?