Thread: Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2018, 16:13 (Ref:3860591)   #12
gregc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedford
gregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC24 View Post
Is it possible to have all the actual cars (or a grid of say 35-40) of 2014, 2015 or 2016 in PC 2?
I mean I know there is now a fine DLC with R18. 919, TS050, but how much of the GTEs and LM2s are there?

How good is the hybrid implementaion in LMP1 H?

I think rain and the night is quite good in Project Cars.

I watcvhed some videos from I Racing, the track is ok, but the cars seem to be look like going very, very slowly, this is my visual impression at least.

Maybe Assetto Corsa Competizione will have some mods, but doubt it.

And if/when there is GTR3, it could be good.
It was even announced to have WEC license, but it is now far from confirmed and being ready.
Maximum grid size is 32.

The Le Mans DLC adds the 2016 919/TS050/R18 (as well as a pretty stunning recreation of the 1970 circuit and cars to go with it). The '16 P1's are in their own class so you can run those without getting the other, older P1's as well.

GTE/GTLM is pretty well covered - '15 Aston & Corvette, '16 BMW M6, Ford GT & 488. The Porsche DLC also adds the '17 911 RSR*.

LMP2 is the worst represented - just the '16 Ligier in terms of recent real cars, albeit with Nissan/Honda/Judd power options. There are also two fictional P2's carried over from the first game (not bad for fictional cars though) and a '13 Oreca.

Hybrid on the 2016 P1's is manual, which I prefer to the system on the older hybrids where it just kicked at 90% plus throttle. There's no implementation of the semi-automated systems the cars were using.

*The RSR is based on the original 2017 car, not the one with the new exhaust that raced at LM. So it doesn't have the ultra loud exhaust note.