View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2012, 16:52 (Ref:3042978)   #28
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1

Argh.

There is a perfectly good circuit in San Luis!
If I could choose one site into the Argentine to organize a GP, this would be Mar del Plata, because the city is very beautiful, with nice beachs, a very beautiful coastal avenue with ups and downs, and of course a big hotel infraestructure and international airport. Mar del Plata have near 1 000 000 of people and receive 3 000 000 of tourist all years in January and February, the summer in this part of the globe.
But this is not the realy reason of the Mar del Plata election. The election is only for politic
By importance and number of people (14 000 000) the GP should be in Buenos Aires, but this city has no natural beauty and I very happy that Mar del Plata is the city elected. But the realy reason because Buenos Aires was not chosen is that the governor of the city is a political party opposed to the national government.
Our national government (in my opinion, the worst of the history) only makes things for their own interesting and do not import if this is good for the country.
San Luis is 800 Km from Buenos Aires, It is a very beautiful place. The local Governor did a fantastic circuit in Potrero de los Funes, but this province has only 431000 people and has not the necessary infrastructure to receive the GP. Also the local Governor is a political party opposed to the national government too. Then is impossible that the GP will be race here.
I hope you can understand only speak basic english.

Last edited by hondafan37; 17 Mar 2012 at 16:58.