View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2018, 16:30 (Ref:3833475)   #92
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
how much does Williams receive in historical/special payments?

certainly its no where near Ferrari but i want to say its also a lot less then Mclaren....i do recall they were ultimately still getting more then Force India despite placing lower on the constructors table.

again, while not actually knowing the numbers, i would also question the function/validity of historical prize money if that prize money is indirectly leading to a team become less efficient, less competitive, less interested in advancement.