Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2019, 18:28 (Ref:3928560)   #638
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
If you follow Super GT, it's quite alike. Works pretty good there but obviously there's no hybrids. I don't like it in the wec but if it helps competition I guess it's not an all the way bad thing.
It is at least public and easier to understand without we thinks and maybes in the sentence. I think ballast would be better but if they can tweak the system more efficiently maybe that's better long run than a heavier car that chews up tires.