View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2019, 08:41 (Ref:3937766)   #8
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The 2/5'ers.....

Div
1. Turkington, Tordoff, Sutton, Ingram and Cammish will go into the final event all within a shout at the title
2. Exceler8 drivers won't score more than a combined 10 points in the overall championship between them
3. AmD will win at least 3 races
4. Plato won't have the performance increase everyone is expecting after leaving BMR
5. Butcher will dominate Jack Sears trophy

1) No
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) No
5) No - not dominated

Jiiiiiiim
1. AmD will be the most improved team in the Championship points
2. Rory Butcher will dominate the Jack Sears trophy
3. Team HARD will change drivers at least 3 times during the year
4. Nic Hamilton will score points more than once
5. Jake Hill will score the most points over a season than achieved in the S3 in any previous season.

1) Yes
2) No
3) No
4) No
5) Yes

850Estate
1 - Steve Rider will say 'The quality has never been higher' during the first round this weekend.
2 - Mark Blundell will be referred to as 'Former Formula One driver, Mark Blundell' more often than Nic Hamilton is referred to as 'Brother of Formula 1 World Champion, Lewis'.
3 - Jack Goff will leave Team Hard before the end of the summer break.
4 - Five drivers currently on the entry list will not score a single Championship point.
5 - Tom Oliphant will win a race.

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) No
4) No
5) No