View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2022, 10:20 (Ref:4130960)   #489
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
Could BTC go to the likes of Swindon to develop a Honda engine? Therefore getting their 'own' engine?
The only blocker might be if Honda has some form of stipulation that their engine will only run with NB support.

It is the same route that the Levorg went in 2018 when they moved from Mountune to Swindon.

Although I think the want to go the whole way and develop a car and engine together. They've seen what Excelr8 has achieved and are looking to replicate.