View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2023, 06:47 (Ref:4139149)   #83
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Instead of Scott Mills on R2 I find myself drawn to Craig Charles on 6 Music in the afternoons. Sunday travelling back from race tracks is truly dire so I use Sounds through my phone to catch up on Walker or Craig Charles. Very, very occasionally I bother with the F1.

I enjoy Sara Cox's show, but am fed up with Zoe Ball although it's been fun for a couple of weeks with Ooh Gary Davies. As for Vine - pah! I like the experts who know what they're talking about but when the public ring in it's cringe making. 6 Music more and more these days.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk