View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2009, 11:13 (Ref:2587737)   #2
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't know too much about it yet, but EVO magazine have been following the development story fairly closely. In true McLaren style, the car is intended to be about function over form - every design detail has a practical purpose.

That is an approach I admire, but it does put alot of pressure on how the car performs. Fortunately I think that's a pressure the boys at McLaren enjoy. I can't wait to read the first proper road test articles - I have a feeling it's going to be an absolute cracker.

Relatively affordable too! (Compared to previous McLaren road cars...)