View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2018, 02:51 (Ref:3810289)   #60
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
When was the last time a driver was given a grid penalty in a free practice session?
I have no idea and IMHO, it frankly doesn’t matter. I think a better question is when was the last time this rule was broken in free practice (which I also have no idea about). Maybe it’s a first?

Quick point to make. I feel that a number of posts I have made today (or recently) seem particularly argumentative or at odds with long standing members. I just wanted to say that it’s just a passionate discussion and there is no ill will intended. I will try to find something cheerful or positive to post before the end of this race weekend!

Cheers!

Richard