View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2019, 06:48 (Ref:3917093)   #100
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
You will suffer from disorientation as it has changed immeasurably and somehow feels even bigger than it used to. As said , Club stand is good , even though the cars are not exactly close . but you will have several rows of seat to yourself as few venture on to the outfield . Village is excellent for overtaking, and a good place to see really fast stuff is up -track from Vilalge grandstand near Farm .

Access to pits is brilliant and , if you see a tragic old git with a blissful smile watching, and hearing , a T70 being warmed up that's me ....
Thanks for the advice, I'm looking forward to it and I'll keep an eye out for you, it'll be nice to see another tragic old git and know I'm not the only one!