View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2019, 15:20 (Ref:3941436)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Saw it on Sunday in 2 d and really found it excellent. Notwithstanding some of the gear changes etc. I liked it. My stomach churned at the rev counter views at times but then again they did do that. The Ken Miles story is fascinating in terms of his capabilities and how he got lost in history.

But for me the corporate shinanigans reflected my perception of how something like Ford would behave. In particular the Iacoca character came across authentically.

But the dynamic between Miles and Shelby was excellent.