View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2021, 06:22 (Ref:4047004)   #7
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Mr B Kostecki, Mr Hazelwood and Mr Feeney are probably the most likely candidates.
Any of those 3 I really like. Good blokes, seem like they have the right stuff, seem to have had enough background to not do anything silly, and seem pretty polished with the media.

I have to say that maybe Hazelwood has gotten a bit lost at BJR but there's no doubting the sponsor value with him is well beyond the TV time. If you had him MCing your events or something under the radar he'd deliver in spades.

For me the one who has leapt up this year is Brodie Kostecki. It did seem a bit crazy for Erebus to go with two rookies but Brodie has done very well, and I thought really hit the mark with the sponsor plugs and saying all the right things. One wonders what his contractual position is...

Broc is certainly talked up by Paul Morris, but maybe you'd say a year behind Brodie. But if he smashes out a quick time or surprises everybody with a smart result at Bathurst he would probably edge out the other two.