View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2001, 13:25 (Ref:76932)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
fingers crossed, something nice. my olds are selling 'my' car soon, so the dream replacement is a really old new body shape bmw 320i, about l reg, french plates, etc.
that would be nice.
however, i do like those new fiat puntos. if i got more in the old pay packet than i do right now, i'd seriously look at buying one. they have a wicked stereo, and look quite impressive.
on the other hand, those ford pumas are very sext indeed. it'd have to be on french plates, which is where the problem lies. the french aren't in love with them as much as we are.