View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2023, 17:18 (Ref:4141314)   #25
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
RACER Magazine has released a digital magazine exclusive to the Rolex24. Pretty cool, figured I'd share here. https://www.racermagazine-digital.co...preview/Cover/

Listening in on FP1 on IMSA radio, following along on alkamel timing etc, a good number of red flags so far for minor offs and technicals. So far, with 30 minutes to go as of posting this, the new porker 911s seem to still be struggling () along with the new 296s. THe new Lambos look to have picked up some pace on average across GT Pro and Am. Anyone willing to place bets on Ferrari and Porsche doing just fine during the actual race?
I forgot we had on track action today!!!

And i turn it on to find a Red Flag! Seems to have been a GT thing this time.

Edit; and the Porsche and Ferrari will do fine with constant yellows they won't have time to drop down the order on pace before the car "comes alive" in the dark.