View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2023, 18:30 (Ref:4141322)   #29
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
Indeed! Lots of practice today, qualy for Pilot challenge and make it your mission to NOT miss race 1 for the mx5s at 5:30pm est! I think for the mx5 races, you can watch on IMSA tv without a geo-block.

Listening to IMSA radio, it sounds like a nasty frontal impact for the Winward Merc at turn 2, doesn't sound good. I'm assuming the turn 2 area is the litte esses bit before the Int'l Horseshoe? I hope they can repair it in time for the race.
I haven't heard anything from the team yet, but it would be a shame to lose one of the class favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Drinking game intensifies
I hope you are keeping track of all these rules and post them for saturday!