View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2021, 19:35 (Ref:4082464)   #420
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Yes, they have had it open at other races this season.

Forecast is looking better, only Thurs with rain and clearing up after that.
Thx for the conformation on the paddock. I thought as much....

And yeah. Rain looking to push through right when I get there for the only practice session I'd likely be able to see. No practice on Friday. I'm gonna push hard to leave asap Thursday. Still a lot to be done between now and then. This better be the last damn time they have it this week. This is literally the week where I start landing work for the next two years....maybe my boss can actually do something for a change.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 9 Nov 2021 at 19:43.