Thread: DC's Faux Par
View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2010, 22:06 (Ref:2774596)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
So in essence Brundle is trying to set up Schumacher. Makes a disparaging remark about how he will be treated before proceeding to do something he knows Schumacher doesn't like. Is actually well received, then tries to denigrate the drivers performance, finds that there are sound technical reasons that Schumacher is not further up the grid because the F-duct is sticking, and when he doesn't like the answer walks off before Schumacher has finished talking to him.

Not Mr Brundle's best work.

Sorry I forgot his job is to criticise and orchestrate put downs on Schumacher, not to allow him to speak to the British audience.

All I can say is you must have been watching something very different to me..... Brundle was clearly obliged to try and get Herr Shymacher to say something - it was hardly setting him up.... Michael was obviously in no mood to talk and even when Brundle started in a semi-congratulatory mode by commenting on his position on the grid, he received a monosyllabic answer. I completely disagree with your view - it wasn't what I heard or saw at all.