View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2010, 22:14 (Ref:2607775)   #14
Breitling24
Veteran

Breitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBreitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish88 View Post
You can argue that with the fact that Loeb that he had no real competition the last 3 years against Johnson with enough opponents.

Not saying Loeb is bad, but downgrading Jonhsons performance just to driving circles isn't respectful.

But if I had to chose it would be Rossi anyway.
Yeah, so I don't have much "respect" for NASCAR or some of it's drivers. I had more respect for Jimmy when he was off-road racing, but a guy has to make a living. "Downgrading"... did you miss the winking face? Guess so. (Too serious, dude.) They are not "driving circles?" OK, ovals. Oh, yeah, two road courses. Still in nice weather, even when they do road courses. And yeah, they're racing spec cars, built "crooked" so they even turn left easier, so I guess he is the best of that group, since all things have to be equal.
Still, my choice, Loeb or Rossi. But good luck to any one but a NASCAR driver or Danica (even less respect for her) winning this title put up by an American TV network.