View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2018, 08:16 (Ref:3831022)   #34
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Well I can only say I am sorry that my views appear to have given offence, nothing I wrote was meant to be taken too much to heart, and is just my personal opinion.

Please Robyn do not let me keep you from joining in the conversations on the forum, I think you will find most tend to ignore my offerings anyway

Kind regards,

BB
I think the different opinions offered by the membership is what sparks the banter in the forum and without it I would not be here. As long as it does not stoop to personal attacks (I am not saying this section is guilty of that thankfully) opinions are good. We can always agree to disagree with others opinions should they differ from our own.

My opinion.... or should I say 2 'bobs' worth.