View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2018, 15:19 (Ref:3832344)   #31
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I got the picture that "our" Bauble could need some help, Mike or may be wrong.

Ami Robert, I'll try to make a list of what kind of info you can get from live timing. The one we're talking about is complete (Alkamel system), red flags, yellow flags, live penalties when they are given by race director and so on. You can train yourself during Q or maybe free practice. You'll see clearly best lap or last lap time for a given car and close to drivers list is the type of car.
What is tricky is to make the difference between two drivers entered on the same car, because you dont always know who is at wheel. Tricky to, when a time penalty applies, you can only briefly read it before the number of laps or total time is affected. No big deal in fact, rather entertaining with some training. And there is a "moving map" of the full grid during the race/Q. Screen shot is helpful of course but quite a hassle!
Gerard, you are too kind.

I eat at a café today with Mrs. B and a friend, when we had finished I took out crockery over to the self-clear rack. The rack was full with just the very bottom slot free, as I looked at this a old lady asked it I needed help; could I get down that low?

She is lucky to be alive