View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2002, 14:58 (Ref:406537)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, it's the race series I normally race in. It is organised by the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club (JEC).

PBJ is Powered by Jaguar. Anything with a Jaguar engine. this ranges from Cs, Ds and Listers (mostly replicas - it is sponsored by Proteus). Other classes include Saloons and other sportscars. I would normally race in Class A which is 6 cylinders. Other competitors include a rebodied 140 special. I've had a decent run in it winning quite a few rounds (although last time out I was second after a spin!).

This time my Dad is racing it and I am entering the JEC XJS race for the first time.