View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2013, 02:06 (Ref:3260702)   #1
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Lamborghini Super Trofeo USA

With Lime Rock releasing their race weekend schedule for the 2013 race. I noticed that there are several support series running this time (that is good). But one of which I never even knew existed in North America.

This seems to have just cropped up from what I am reading. Looks as if it will run along side ALMS, Grand-AM and IndyCar races with their first appearance being at Mid-Ohio in accordance Grand-Am this coming weekend.

From their main website.

"As one of its most important markets and with a positive appetite for motor racing, it is fitting that Lamborghini is introducing the successful and established Super Trofeo concept to North America in 2013."

"The Super Trofeo is heading to North America. After the expansion into the Asian market, Lamborghini is bringing the world's fastest one-make series to the USA and Canada, where the races will be held alongside Grand-AM, American Le Mans Series and IndyCar events. 20-plus grids on popular circuits like the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course or the Kansas Speedway ensure exciting action. During the season the drivers will fight for more than just fame, points and wins. To the victors go not only the spoils, they will also be invited to participate in the Super Trofeo World Final in Vallelunga, Italy. There they will take on the winners from the European and Asian Series."

More information here: http://squadracorse.lamborghini.com/...rica/calendar/

Hopefully than can get healthy car counts.