Thread: Driver 2018 F1 team mate battles
View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2018, 10:59 (Ref:3815182)   #73
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
So confusing. At first not sure how Ericsson even got into the top ten, to then Ericsson being a talented driver deserving of a seat in F1??
Quite simple really:

Not sure how only 6 laps earns a position in the ranking - so querying the scoring criteria for the feature.

Overall, feels that Ericsson is one the many talented drivers who could be in F1 if there were more seats available.

IIRC, you were the one who originally made a comment about a single table, based on the results of a single race, is indicative of a driver's overall career performance - whereas everyone else saw the table for what it is - a Liberty feature to promote interest in the sport. I'm sure all of the team managers aren't deciding their 2019 driver line-ups based on the Power Rankings!!