Thread: 2021 Rallying
View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2021, 13:39 (Ref:4027157)   #4
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
I also have my doubts about Monte going ahead, and tbh I don't think it should (much as I want it to).
Agreed - realistically I think going ahead would be foolhardy, whilst the Monte is one of my favourite events of the year I don't think now is a good moment to be doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
In terms of teams, looks to me that M-Sport are just there to show that their cars are capable of competing so that they can flog a few more of them, and I don't really have an issue with that.
Yep - they're making up the numbers (and they're still pretty small numbers tbh). They're a privateer team so I'm just greatful they're in for the full season, they can't compete financially with the works teams so they're just going to be picking up scraps really. Shame they couldn't keep Lappi though.