Thread: RIP Chris Craft
View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2021, 10:06 (Ref:4036156)   #4
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Yes I met Chris on a couple of occasions, one when Ford were getting out of racing a few years ago he was at Silverstone in a show of Ford racing cars including mine, he came and had a chat to me saying how much fun he had in the Anglias. Rip Chris

I had the pleasure of racing with/against Chris quite a few times in the 60s, likewise someone else you have mentioned, Tony Lanfranchi. The number of luminaries that graced the saloon car fields back then was huge, and a good many of them came from F1 and world sports-cars.

RIP.