Old 11 Sep 2021, 14:57 (Ref:4073093)   #12
Nononsensecapeesh
Veteran

England
Stevenage, Herts, UK
Nononsensecapeesh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
The GR Motorsport Alfa 147 of Shedden has been mentioned. Also Total Motorsport were going to return with a couple of Lexi, with Stephen Sutcliffe and Richard Dean

I think Alex Kapadia was planning to compete in his Focus in the Production class?

Carly Motorsport were going to run a couple of Beemers for Tom Ferrier and James Hanson. Also there was an ex-Tommy Rustad Nissan that was going to be run by someone, can’t remember who

John Batchelor, aka John B&Q, was planning a return with his own Honda Civic. GA Motorsport were going to run an Alfa. Also I think Richard Marsh was going to run a Peugeot, which he eventually did in 06

CVR were going to run a couple of biofuel Chevrolet Lacettis for Dan Eaves and team manager Colin Neil. Encke sport were going to run an Astra or two

The infamous Team 48 Alfas for Darrelle Wilson and Matthew Gore got as far as media day. Xero competition were going to run a couple of Lexi for Mark Jones and Nick Adcock. AFM were going to run a couple of diesel BMWs for Nick Leason and Rick Kerry

The Polestar Volvos have been mentioned. Jason Hughes was going to comeback with his MG, but a knee injury put paid to that. Michael Doyle did plan to return at the final round with his Honda Civic. And then there was Ian Court with his Alfa
Also CMS Performance were aiming to run Nick Leason in a Production Class Focus in 2003. Weren't Beacon Motorsport looking to move up to the Touring Class with the ex-Atomic Kitten MG's?

Gary Ayles planned to run Jamie Spence in 2005 (I remember a 2nd Alfa for Stefan Hodgetts was also mentioned) and John Batchelor or Richard Marsh would have driven the Team Firstserve Group Civic.

Daniels Motorsport were intending to run Leason in their Astra in 2007 until he joined BTC Racing.