View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2018, 09:23 (Ref:3816626)   #21
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was there last weekend for the MSVR meeting but I didn't get out of the pit lane (or at least, not very far from it). I noted that the removal of the old back fence from paddock 1, from race control down to the new restaurant, makes that bit of the paddock feel much bigger.

The restaurant itself I went into but didn't eat, it looked very smart and new and I hope they get the early day wrinkles sorted out.

The surfacing of paddock 3 makes that end of the paddock feel enormous!

I was struck by how the red/white paint job just looks right, too.

Am there again this weekend, but doing the same job so I probably won't get out to sample the rest of the circuit. That'll have to wait until the DHF, most likely.