View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2019, 14:11 (Ref:3899393)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
gonna give this a bump as i found the info here very useful in helping me buy tickets!

and now that i have them (got them yesterday in the mail), hotel is booked, car is rented so basically all the logistics are worked out (with the exception of looking for some off track parking)....now just wondering if anyone has any other advice.

pro tips on how to navigate the track, restaurants that must be eaten at, things to see around town, must see race related activities, best bar to get a drink at type stuff?

thanks in advance!