View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2019, 01:42 (Ref:3916422)   #62
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Was wondering whether there might be more investigation into the BJR #8 fire yesterday... the siamesed fuel filler appeared to be leaking some Shell motion lotion before ever coupling onto the car... and not just a little bit.

The fuel filler (or their tyre changer from that side) usually wipes away excess spilled fuel with a rag that seems always to hand... but this was all over the ground, on the rear window/hatch of the car... then they start up n go... and whoofa... she's up like a skyrocket...

It a reason why the inhabitants of the pit garage proper are all wearing their fireproof pyjamas... and anyone that isnt probably shouldnt be allowed near the working front of the garage. But go look at media types and some team owners, and some other non-oily-bits touchers and there are many that should not be there...

The fire could have definitely been significantly worse...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House