View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2019, 03:47 (Ref:3916441)   #65
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muznik View Post
Crompton mentioned it would be a "time certain" finish before the race even ******* started ?!?

The main event, one of the few free to air broadcasts, on QLD Govt coin and they cant even run a full race ??

WTF ?
No - he didn't "mention that it would be" - he said that it would be 70 laps OR the time-certain finish. Although I think that he suggested that the weather made time-certain more of a possibility.

Otherwise I'm with you. I really thought these examples of being too cute with the time-certain gap were gone. If the race had to be time certain for a specific time, then it should have started earlier to allow more leeway between the time-certain deadline and the estimated finish time.

Weird.