View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2019, 23:34 (Ref:3918070)   #15
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Not even remotely Mr Tander's fault - but if Mr Boost REALLY wanted to "prove" the credentials of Mr Stan (as he seems to be rather defensive on the subject) then running Mr Tander and Mr Stan in the car, including giving them both the opportunity to make setup changes would be a "real" bet and I reckon something that would be worth watching.
Agreed. Maybe Mr Tander is the real winner here, paid not to race, plus a plum gig at 888... and Audi MPC GT... and Audi MPC TCRA...

Wonder if Mr Skaife could be of service here? Do you remember the testing he did in Darwin in Mr Holdsworth's car, when he found like 20 things that needed changing, while the regular pilot was like a deer in the headlights... at the very same team... with the very same engineer....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods