View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2010, 17:47 (Ref:2609001)   #292
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
As a long term prospect, the whole circuit needs a huge amount of investment to bring it up to a decent standard - semi decent toilets around the paddock would be a start.

Sticking the track back together would just be the start, it needs decent hospitality centres if anyone is to have a hope of maximising revenues and that requires investment.

The Wheatcrofts haven't run the circuit themselves for years, it was leased to (??) Clear Channel before DVLL.
I always found it fine myself maybe I am just not fussy but no problem with the toilets or the hostpitality suites etc. it is a race track after all just what do you expect. I thought the pub was good and the food good as well, no problem at all as far as i was concerned then again I am not a BTCC or F1 hero. No worse and a lot better than the likes of Croft, Snett, Lydden, Pembrey, Cadwell, Thruxton, Combe and only surpassed by Brands and Silverstone both of which were not up to Uncle Bernies standards but so what.