View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2021, 20:42 (Ref:4028610)   #10
Tel 911S
Veteran

Tel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTel 911S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn ledwidge View Post
Interesting, my main race car is Republic of Ireland road registered with duties paid, but UK located. That might solve part of the problem, however I discovered this little gem:

"The Port of Dover and Eurotunnel cannot process ATA Carnets, so find out where to go when moving goods with an ATA Carnet". ATA Carnets will usually be processed at the port. However, from 1 January 2021, if you’re moving goods with an ATA Carnet through the Port of Dover or Eurotunnel, you will need to go to a government inland border facility to process your ATA Carnet. from gov.uk https://www.gov.uk/guidance/moving-g...-an-ata-carnet
As I understand it , an ATA carnet will still be needed for any spares etc carried . But the car will only need a CPD carnet for certain countries , mostly outside Europe .
So it looks like you might have to have an ATA & get it signed out at Ashford , [ or one of the other places shown on your link] .