View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2010, 22:07 (Ref:2660702)   #29
pieterbakker
Racer

European Union
Zandvoort (NL)
pieterbakker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Thnx Midgetman for the introduction.

Although I already sent our 2010 reg's for approval to the Dutch MSA in November 2009, I've sent a second set for approval only this week. In between I have deleted some 14 pages and brought the technical regulations back to just one A4 page.

Invited are historic and classic cars under two litres using the original contour, engine and induction system. Although bigger and/or later period cars, that fit the ambiance and speed of the grid, are just as welcome.

Tyres and rims are free, although Dunlop Historics, Avons and ordinary 70 section street tyres on steel rims are the standard. Cars on quicker tyres i.e. Toyo, Yokohama a.o. are invited to race in quicker classes. Cars on whire wheels could easily be invited to race in slower i.e. more competitive classes.

This will perfectly respect 1) your purse and 2) the different attitudes towards historic motor racing.

BTW we fully recognize that motor racing is a non contact sport. We run a system where people's racing attitude is monitored from the first day they race with us. I also was the one that introduced the red and yellow soccer cards to motor racing.

Enjoy ...

Pieter BAKKER
http://www.facebook.com/pieter1bakker