View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2019, 17:16 (Ref:3936597)   #130
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Racing Point still has an opportunity to overhaul Renault in the constructors...more so now as Renault have lost their Japan points so i can see why they have a claim to want a harsher punishment.

i suppose STR are also in position to do so but i dont think they complained about it...which probably means that they and RB are pulling the same trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Isn’t there a beep in the driver’s ear when they can activate it?
i suppose i have to settle with being outraged at that...its the little things!

i know this is neither here nor there, but if the flap doesnt activate automatically then shouldn't we hear more comments about drivers who are either really spot on at opening the flap at the exact right moment or about drivers who are really really brave at pushing the DRS window for that much longer.

surely this is a skill that should be talked about more right? i think the lack of anyone ever talking about is probably why i thought it was all automatic in the first place.

that or i really do not understand how drs works.