Thread: Race Retro 2020
View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2020, 23:02 (Ref:3959468)   #52
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
On the way back I got stuck on M40 for over two hours as there was a crash .Poor MGDavid was waiting for me when we arrived back at 6 pm . Only good thing about that was I could drive straight in with van and trailer and we were away in no time . Then on M40 back home “ bang”. Puncture on the van . Drivers side rear .That was scary changing wheel with traffic blasting inches away .Back home now after visit to Mc Donald’s . The show for me is all about banter and seeing good friends . We will return again next year .
Oh yes I saw that. I only had to cover one junction between the two parts of the A43, the signs said there was a 1 hour delay. Glad you got through it in the end!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk