View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2020, 05:58 (Ref:3994659)   #1
MissClarrpz
Racer

MissClarrpz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2020 World RX Prediction

World Rallycross Prediction Competition

As some of you enjoyed last year’s running it's back for another season. Some subtle rule changes and hopefully the rules look simpler as well.

Selection:
1. Pick 2 DRIVERS and a TEAM who are set to run the full season.
2. These picks must be from the different teams. Ie. DRIVER A must be from team X, DRIVER B from team Y and your (2 car) TEAM pick is team Z.

Scoring:
3. You score points based on where your DRIVERS finish in their individual races. This is how points get scored:

Finish1st2nd3rd4th5th6thDNF (any session)DNSDSQ
Points543210000

Losing Point:
4. You lose points based on how far apart the drivers in your TEAM are in the 3/4 qualification sessions. I will add up the 3 smallest gaps between your TEAM's drivers across the heats to find this result. For every second the drivers in your TEAM are apart you lose 1 point. For example, if it totals between 10.000 and 10.999 seconds, you will lose 10 points.
5. If your TEAM does not have 2 cars finish 3 heats I will multiply the total time gap between the cars by 1.5 or 3 to get the 3 race total.
6. The maximum you can lose is capped at 50 points (not including what you can gain)
7. If your TEAM cannot get 2 cars to finish in any session you lose 50 points.

Making changes:
8. You can permanently change your DRIVER A or DRIVER B or TEAM once (not once each like last season) assuming this follows rule 2.
9. You can for 1 round temporarily swap one DRIVER A or DRIVER B or TEAM once (your joker round) assuming this follows rule 2. After your joker round your selection reverts back to your previous lineup.
10. If a driver is replaced you are assigned their replacement.
11. If a team or driver misses a round (and they have not been replaced) you will have a random team/driver assigned to you unless you use your permanent change.
12. You can change your mind as many times as you like up until Q1 starts.

Late Entries:
13. Anyone can join throughout the season and will be penalised somewhat. Last season I gave those who joined late the lowest scores from each round they missed. You’ll be on the back foot but not out of the fight.

Full Season Teams (6 in total):
Team JC (Larsson & Baumanis)
GRX (Timerzyanov & Gronholm), GRX Set is a different team
Team Hansen (Hansen & Hansen)
GCK Unkoruppted (Baciuska & Chicherit)
GCK RX Cartel (Bakkrud & Doran)
Munnich Motorsport (Scheider & Munnich)

Additional Full Season Drivers (15 in total):
Anton Marklund
Johan Kristoffersson
Jani Paasonen

Template to enter:
Driver A:
Driver B:
Team:

Template to make a swap:
I want to PERMANENTLY/TEMPORARILY change my Driver A/Driver B/Team which is _____ with: _____