Thread: IMSA 2021
View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2021, 23:21 (Ref:4028841)   #276
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Very very very wildly guesstimating the following for full season entries from looking at the Daytona grid

We know DPI is pretty safely 6, P2 could be anything but estimated to be 3, seems the P3 entries almost all look like full season cars.

GTE we know the corvettes and single porsche are confirmed, BMW a big maybe, Risi fat chance.

GTD is the more vague one, but I think there is roughly 5 cars at Daytona that won’t do full season (GRT x2, AF Corse, TF Sport, NTE???), of course that NTE entry is unannounced so including that in the list of Daytona only for now.

It looks like a conservative bet puts the grid at just over 30 for the season, which I think would be a nice grid!

DPI - 6
P2 - 3
P3 - 6/7
GTE - 3/5
GTD - 13/15

Total - 30/36
Thanks for the analysis. I thought a GRT car might be full season. Just speculation though. Biggest hope for me is that we get a combined GTLM/GTD grid of 18-20 cars so we can have those grid sizes for the All GT races. Lime Rock is ok with having a 16 car grid. But at a V.I.R even 18 cars looks small for a track that size.