Thread: IMSA Race Road America 2015
View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2015, 23:50 (Ref:3565920)   #177
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMan View Post
If you didn't care you would waste the time responding, now would you?
...But you responded to his post above with a sarcastic sounding reply that felt like it was trying to show how little you cared. So I guess you do actually care what he would buy since you responded to it as well?

As for the whole extreme sandbagging thing... Finishing 4th ahead of their main rivals for the #3 wasn't bad if they are trying to play a game, but why would the #4 wind up 7th behind both of the BMWs? A Corvette finishing in front of the BMWs at a track where the BMWs should be at their weakest shouldn't raise any suspicions I wouldn't think.

If they already (supposedly) have roughly 6 seconds in hand why would they be trying to angle for more? If they used their current advantage it would already set off all kinds of alarms and cue a major *****-fest along with earning a hell of a BoP hammer. Didn't IMSA say something about penalizing teams for heavy sandbagging? Stop and hold for 5 minutes at the next round or something I thought. That much sandbagging would have to irk the officials and everyone on pitlane I would think.