View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2016, 23:34 (Ref:3630040)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontlieue View Post
I disagree. You can base your vote for Team of the Race on many other things than ultimate pace, such as making fast progress, or punching above their weight.

I went for Manor, because for the very first time in this team's existence, they were able to beat established teams on raw pace. Wehrlein delivered a stunning drive today, and the team gave him the machinery for it.
Same discussion as was in the last "team of GP" thread. If we pick the race winner each time, we might as well just stop having these threads and use constructor points.

So I agree... It may still be the team that placed the highest, but it can be about many things. I voted for Haas given that the car seem to have pace and they were not afraid to push hard, use some interesting strategy, etc. The only thing that could be a knock against Haas is that they had to retire a car and had a slow second pitstop. But... It was the first pitstops for that team under race conditions and the first was decently quick.

Richard