View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2016, 10:43 (Ref:3630174)   #11
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Hmmm, a 'solid' performance? If a 'solid' performance is only managing to get one of your cars to the grid for the start of the race then surely all the other teams were much better than 'solid' as they at least managed to get 2 cars to the start? (except maybe Renault - how far did Palmer get?). The 50% of the Ferraris that were working went well but that's hardly team of the race material.
I'm with you here Bert for the TEAM to be awarded TEAM of the Race award, surely the whole TEAM (that's both cars) should make a good showing?
I've not voted, (as I'm posting a quick reply) but think that although one Ferrari & one Haas did make a good showing, by getting both cars into a podium position, especially as one was damaged (due to no fault of the TEAM) that Mercedes were clear winners of this award.