View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2016, 17:35 (Ref:3630309)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am giving it to Manor. I can't resist it because it puts a smile on my face to see them start to develop into a racing team in Formula 1 with pace. In the hands of Werhlein they were competing against established teams on pure pace. Experienced hands like Dave Ryan and Pat Fry must know what they're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Mercedes. Anything else is just a sympathy vote.

Without the assault from the Bottas missile, they would have romped home to another 1-2. And you can't blame the team for that hit, though arguably you can praise them for building a car strong enough to take it.
No sympathy here. Just praise.

Last edited by Born Racer; 4 Apr 2016 at 17:50.