Thread: 03 Nations Cup
View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2003, 11:58 (Ref:525505)   #1
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
03 Nations Cup

When I was looking at 10/10s just 2day i cringed when all there was in the first 10 threads, was 5 litre this, v8 tank this. So i thought id be proactive try to get some life back into this forum. Thoughts crossed to the Nations Cup series this year. New machines, new rules and hopefully a close and exciting championship this year. So who does everyone feel will be the pace setter for this weekends GP races, and for the rest of this season.
The Monaro is intimadating, howvever I believe that the revamped Lamborghini Team will be extremely fast this season and Stokell has a big opportunity to take this years championship. Then theres Bowe in the 360 GT which will fast and also look great, new Porsche 911 RS for Martin Wagg and Cirtek for sadly just this weekend. Also a TVR for Kosi Kamoto(I have no idea of his last nam, that was a guess) should be quite entertaining. Anyone elses thoughts ?